I ordered a cover as described on the website with the proper dimensions of my spa and something total different came.When I tried to resolve this they did nothing but give the runaround.

I sent pictures, documentation for other companies but nothing seemed to make them happy. They insisted " they never make mistakes" what a joke ! Now I am out $400 and they will not refund any of the money or make it right in any way. BEWARE OF THE ONLINE COVER SCAM!!!!

You will surely be sorry.They also write all the positive reviews themselves to try to up sell a poor product and service

Review about: The Cover Guy Cover.

Had an Experience with The Cover Guy?

Comments

I sure wish I had read this 2 months ago. My cover arrived yesterday after 2 months of waiting for it, and it doesn't fit!! I was so disappointed. I thought maybe we had made a mistake measuring, but we checked and our dimensions are exact. They measure the same as our old one, and those are the measurements I sent them. Where the cover doesn't fit is the corners. We sent the measurement, and we followed their instructions, but their corners are cut much shorter than ours are.

They say on their sight that they confirm orders/measurements, and someone who wrote in said that their customer service 'caught' a measurement mistake they'd made...we never got a call, a confirmation, nothing!!

Not impressed. So, now we'll sit with a $500 lawn ornament??