1.1
Poster increased review rating.

I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to send pictures.I did.No call back .After a month or so I call again.Was told the boss would call me back.Got a e mail saying it was not their problem.The warranty would not cover it.Sun was melting it ,so to bad. They offered to let me buy another one at $75 less.Like I would be stupid to be their poor product again.The hot cover had before this one I had for 16 years no problem.

Review about: The Cover Guy Hot Tub Cover.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

This company is a joke ! All I see is them making excuses. So tell us people what is covered because it seems like every complaint is not warranty

Hello Elisama,

You contacted us when your cover was over an year old.

Your situation with the sun melting the foam is not a manufacturer's defect and therefore not covered under the warranty.

It was suggested that your BBQ is most likely reflecting sun to the hot tub cover which caused this deterioration.

We offered you a discounted foam insert replacement.If you would like to proceed please contact us.