1.8

We purchased a hot tub cover with the so called 7 year warranty. Less then one year we got a wind storm the locks we so cheap they all broke in the storm .

The cover came off and went across the deck tearing the cover on the bottom side . To add to this the handle also came right off . When we contacted the company they stated the handle is not to be used to lift the lid so I guess it’s for looks not for use . Also they stated the tear in not normal use so would not cover it sent a repair patch which they only carry in one colour white my cover is grey so now my new cover has an ugly white patch.

No handle as they are not covered under the warranty at all and after 3 months they sent me some replacement clips a little more sturdy then the ones they originally put on but all they did was cut the clip so we could slid it on . Very poor service and warranty is not what they advertise .

Review about: The Cover Guy Hot Tub Cover.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Helpful when ordering.

I didn't like: Warranty service.

Comments

I contacted the company in October of 2017 about flaking on my cover it is falling apart I sent him pictures of what was happening so far all I get is a runaround the cover is becoming brittle and flaking and you can mark it with your fingernails if told me to get some paint from a company and painted well that didn't work we're in the Florida weather 24 hours a day 365 days a year the cover is supposed to be guaranteed Jim Camp Daytona Beach Florida

to Anonymous #1503754

Glad to here I wasent the only one who felt scammed out of 400$ if you look all over google this guy is known for selling cheap quality material that you would be lucky to have around your hot tub for about a year max. Check out some of the new hot tub manufactures that you may pay a little more for but won't end up buying three hot tub covers before you find the right one.

Hello,A windstorm that causes damage would not be covered under the warranty as this is not a manufacturing defect. Please read the details sent with your cover.The warranty manager would have offered you a couple of suggestions to fix or replace the vinyl.Thank you,

to The Cover Guy #1504323

Hello the wind storm caused the damage because the clips were so cheap they broke well 3 out of the 4 . Also I did phone about the repair patch and she told me that’s all that you supply .