Resolved
3.6
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 05

The issue has been resolved to my satisfaction. To be fair, a misunderstanding on my part contributed significantly to my frustration.

Original review posted by user May 31

custom cover purchased in 2015. Became waterlogged last winter.

Also stitching is falling apart. I believed there is a 7 year warranty. I wrote to TCG and sent in the required form with pictures. That was on April 4, 2019.

I received a robot reply email stating that "due to high volume...." they would get back to me in 5 business days. On May 8, 2019 I wrote again to the "TCG Warranty" only to get the exact same robot email. To date I have received no communication from the company. I have also called and left messages with my email address and phone number, because no one ever answers the phone.

No reply. I had a similar experience a year ago when I had to replace a piece of the cover lifter that I had purchased from them.

It took months, and most of that time was trying to get them to respond. How can they stay in business???

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

The Cover Guy Cons: No customer service, Warenty the way they handeled the situation, Customer service.

• Poor Customer Service Satisfation

Comments

TheCoverGuy

Hello, Please check your emails, as I believe we have already messaged you from info@thecoverguy.com.

TheCoverGuy

Hello, Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with The Cover Guy. I apologize that our product and service did not meet your expectations.

If you would kindly take the time to share your concerns with me at feedback@thecoverguy.com, I would be happy to help resolve the situation for you.

Thank you. Sincerely, Anne Customer Care Manager