Regina, Saskatchewan
2.2

I ordered my cover and it took much longer than they said to show up. It was a good two months before it finally got here.

After I had the cover for about 11 months, I noticed that the stitching was coming out of the center part of the cover. I sent them an email including the receipt and photos of the problem. They sent me n email back stating that they don't cover that and they would sell me a new vinyl cover or I could send it back and have it restitched by them but I would be responsible for all of the shipping costs. So it seems like they can offer a hundred year warranty if they want because the warranty won't cover any sort of defects.

I will not purchase anything from them again. Also there is no way to post anything to to the testimonials on the cover guy website.

This means that they are filtering the good ones out and only posting them.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I would like you to honour the warranty and fix my cover.

• Poor Warranty Service

Comments

Hello -

If you could contact me directly regarding your situation so we can identify you are our customer as I cannot locate you with your posting name.

I will research your file and hope we can come with a solution to satisfy your situation.

Regards