The Cover Guy Warranty is not a warranty at all

48 of 67 The Cover Guy reviews

Update added by user Apr 03, 2013

There is no monetary loss, I just do not know how to remove.

Update added by user Apr 03, 2013

The cover guy, Lisa, called and was very helpful in reaching an amicable solution. I had found them to be diligent always and w am happy that it is taken care of. Thank you cover guy, Lisa.

Original review posted by user Apr 03, 2013

I paid for a vapor barrier with a ZERO water absorption.I paid for a cover that is designed to meet Illinois climates.

I paid over 474 dollars and waited 6 months for the cover to arrive. It arrived damaged, it became water logged in a very minimal amount of time - 2 1/4 years. My last cover lasted 7 years. I have had to replace no parts on my hot tub, other than the cover.

My chemicals are taken care of by a professional. I am supposed to have the best warranty in covers and I find it is not a warranty that is not stood by. The offer of the new cover was already made by PRESTIGE SPA COVERS. I have sent many people with the need for covers to the cover guy.

I even went to my spa dealer and told him that I thought you had a good product with a GREAT warranty! I am finding out that this is not true. To ask me to insert foam covers with my disability and then the chance of damaging foam inserts and their “ZERO water absorption” guaranty is showing no compassion towards a disabled customer and no regards to a warranty that states one thing and then doesn’t stand by it. Why would you not stand by the cover with the problems it has had since manufacture, the additional problems it had in shipping, and now an exacerbated situation that my guess is a continuation of the original problem with the vapor barrier.

They want me to pay for a brand new cover?

Is this their goal is to force me into this?Stella Johnson

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
48 of 67 The Cover Guy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Cover Guy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about The Cover Guy.
Filing a new complaint about
×