These guys are a joke. You can't call them for anything.

I made over 20 calls to them and you cannot reach anyone. They don't answer questions on email, rather they tell you to call them and they don't give you an extension. They sent me bad shipping info and they let the hot tub cover sit one hour away from my house for over a week. Ridiculous.

I finally got my cover a month later but they didn't ship the lifter. I called them and emailed them and they finally called me back and said, "its not in the box???" despite their own website stating it would be shipped separately. They offered a very lame excuse as to why it wasn't shipped then they put it in UPS ground shipping so it will be another week before I get my lifter. These people have been a nightmare to deal with.

I submitted a review on their website warning others of this but they deleted it and won't let people read what they have been doing with me. Whats the point of a review if they are going to filter out anything negative?

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

karend

I completely agree!! They are horrible!!