Lambton Shores, Ontario

I would not recommend the cover guy....I e-mailed for status up date three times...after two weeks still no response so I reported to my bank as fraud they called four hours later...magic. My cover was made November 6/14,and have yet to receive it (Nov 28/14)..So I WILL be proceeding with my bank as fraud on Monday morning.So frustrated with the service I will never recommend the cover guy to anyone...EVER!!!!!!

Comments

Hello - please contact me directly regarding your issue.

We do respond to all email inquiries within 24 hours and apologize if we missed or did not get your email.

I have inquired with accounting and they have no record of an inquiry from a bank claiming fraud.

If you received an email that your cover was shipped on November 6th and you still have not received it we do need to check with the transport company. The shipping email provides the transport company and tracking number. I can contact them on your behalf.

If you placed your order on November 6th, the shipping delay is 3 to 4 weeks which means your cover should ship out this week or early next week.

We will email you the tracking information.

I ask you to call or email me directly so we can clear this up. Sincerely, Claire The Cover Guy claire@thecoverguy.com 1-866-652-6837 ext 207