3.0

What I am miffed about is The Cover Guy's claim that the hot tub covers are made in the USA. Mine has a tag on it that states made in Mexico.

I have no problem with Mexico, however I attempt to buy U.S. first and that is why I brought from The Cover Guy. Their shipping communication is not very strong, I had to initiate all contact to determine when the cover would arrive.

Plus it shipped from San Diego, I think they just bought it off a warehouse shelf and called it theirs. If I ever need to replace this one, I will buy from my local vendor.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Hot Tub Cover.

Reason of review: Not made in America as they claim. .

The Cover Guy Cons: Made in mexico.

Comments

Hello,

All the covers are custom made to the measurements and color choice to our standards.

We use different manufacturing facilities depending on your location. Our CA production has the vinyl only sewn in MX and as you can see it is well made and high quality.

After your purchase, the email receipt states the production delay and another email is sent with tracking and shipping information. We answer all emails with 24 hours on business days.