Knoxville, Tennessee
2.2

When I received my cover, it had a rip in it. I found the inspection sticker and it indicated that it was not a grade A product but a grade B.

After they determined that they couldn't weasel out of the responsibility they became cooperative, taking their time to respond hoping I would go away.

When they did respond they...

They asked me to PAY to return it to them for repairs. It is their fault, they should pay for all shipping to fix their shoddy work that they knew about in the first place and sent to the customer anyway.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

The Cover Guy Cons: Production quality and inspection.

Comments

Hello,

When your cover is shipped we forward a notification to you of the tracking information and the following:

“Once your cover has arrived it is your responsibility to inspect the package for any damages. If you suspect any damage or there is imminent damage to the packaging please make the choice to refuse the cover.

If the cover is accepted and damaged, you will need to contact the shipping company to make a claim directly with them….”

We do not have Grade A or B product inspection stickers and have no idea what you are writing about.

Please contact me directly to discuss your issue. I would to see a copy of this sticker, please email me a picture. I will require your name and if possible your order number to check if you are a customer of ours.

If we do not have a response within a month we will assume that this complaint is not legitimate.

Regards, Claire The Cover Guy 866-622-6837 ext 207 Claire@thecoverguy.com

@The Cover Guy

Hello

Thank you, we would cover one way of the shipping but I did ask if it can be repaired locally and will get back to you.

Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Amanda x 204

The Cover Guy www.thecoverguy.com On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 7:54 AM, wrote: Amanda; Thank you for your help.

Surely you don't expect me to foot the bill of sending it back to you, after all I am not the cause of this problem. I do not know how much your shipping costs are, but I can imagine it takes a good *** out of your profits. Wouldn't it be better to " hire a local upholsterer" to do the repairs for you? I would be more than happy to assist you in locating some in my area to talk with.

Rodney Osburn -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "amanda TCG" To: chefman4u2@comcast.net Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 3:59:52 PM Subject: The Cover Guy Hello Thank you, production said that if you send the vinyl back they will repair the seam and ship it back to you.

You can wait until its warmer to do so. Thank you and please let us know, Regards, Amanda x 204 The Cover Guy www.thecoverguy.com

@Anonymous

Thank you for your email Rodney. I left you a message Saturday morning and followed up with an email. I am looking forward to your reply so we may complete your file.

Sincerely,