1.8

The vinyl cracked so badly that water started leaking inside the cover. This was in less than 2 years, it probably started cracking within a year.

I emailed to the Cover Guy and they asked me a lot of questions, including a request for photos. I answered every question and sent photos but they never would say if they were going to replace anything under warranty. Finally they completely stopped emailing me back. Tonight I sent my 4th email asking them for some sort of answer about whether this cracking was under warranty, then I just got really frustrated and decided to write this review.

The quality of their vinyl is very bad. I would not recommend this cover.

We have had numerous covers in the past and the vinyl has never cracked this badly. Also I felt that the customer service was abysmal.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Cover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

The Cover Guy Cons: Vinyl cracked, Warranty service.

Comments

Hello Anonymous,

We do ask a lot of questions to get answer to your situation. Issues with the product can be cause by numerous reasons with your photos we are able to assess this.

If you could identify yourself and email me I will review your account.

If there is no follow up post to this complaint by June 18th (one month) then this is most likely not legitimate.

Claire claire@thecoverguy.com 866-622-6837 ext 207