Syracuse, New York
1.8

Update by user Jul 17

After posting my review the Cover guy customer service team reached out to me. this time, they were very easy to work with and offered me a resolution that was above and beyond what i expected.

Original review posted by user Jul 08

2 months ago i order a new cover for my hot tub. Price was reasonable and ordering was easy.

The cover showed up in the expected time frame. Once i got it on i determined it was too big. When i measured it i found it to be 2 inches wider than ordered. I called and left messages and got no response.

I tried the email and got a response a day later. It was extremely frustrating to deal with the email situation. I would only recieve a response once a day or every other day, even if i responded to them within a minute of receiving an email from them. One of my issues got resolved after almost 2 weeks of this nonsense.

Then, they just stopped responding altogether. Next time i will pay more to get items from a local pool store so i can actually get appropriate customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

TheCoverGuy

Hello, Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with The Cover Guy. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.

Could you please contact us at feedback@thecoverguy.com so that we can rectify the situation for you? Sincerely, Anne Customer Care Manager