Fredericksburg, Virginia
2.3

The cover was far from being custom...and they refused to issue me a refund. However, my Bank's Fraud Dept issued me a full refund.

Don't mess with this unsavory company of hoodlums, you will get nothing less than a round around!

My cover was two inches over the custom dimensions ordered and they wanted me to pay additional money to correct their error! They give you an incredible round around when you request a refund for their screw up.

I submitted 50 emails to the cover guy before turning this problem over to my bank's fraud department. They provide horroible customer service:(

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Cover.

Preferred solution: Kill yourselves!.

Comments

Now who would believe that all these people are bunch of LIARS (over 50?) and the Cover guy is the only one telling the Truth...

Sure

I JUST ABOUT ordered from these guys after reading their (own) bogus GREAT REVIEWS. Thankfully, I found this site which SAVED ME !!

Off to find a reliable local guy for about $30 more

Thanks again!

A

We have not heard back from the person entering this comment and have had no cases requesting a refund for error in sizing from a credit card company. We believe this was posted by a competitor or someone writing negative reviews without cause.

The Cover Guy prides itself in being a fair and reputable company and has been for the past 25 years.

As one of the largest hot tub cover suppliers in North America issue may arise from time to time with the large volume of covers we sell. It is our goal to satisfy all our customers and we encourage you to contact us at your earliest convenience so we can come up with a fair resolution for you - claire@thecoverguy.com

@The Cover Guy

Hello. I am also having an issue with The Cover Guy.

They sent me a damaged cover, I called and emailed them multiple times to arrange for them to make a repair and so far I have only been offered a $50 refund. As the cover has seams are ripping apart at multiple locations, $50 is rediculous.

All I want is what I paid for in July.

I am very very disappointed in this transaction. I hope someone from the Cover Guy sees this and can get things resolved as I have had no luck dealing with the rep I have been in contact with.

Shane B.

@Anonymous

Hello, I just spoke to Shane and he was happy to hear that his issue was resolved just before posting this. However we were waiting for final details which were sent to him this morning.

We are always willing to work with our customers.

@The Cover Guy

The new outer cover arrived with no defects. All is now as it should be.

Thanks.

Hello, we do custom make all our cover orders. If I could ask you to contact me to identify yourself, I would like to look into your situation and work with you. Please contact me by email claire@thecoverguy.com or by phone 1-866-622-6837 ext 207.