State: New York City: Syracuse Clear all filters (3 of 165 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
1.8

Update by user Jul 17

After posting my review the Cover guy customer service team reached out to me. this time, they were very easy to work with and offered me a resolution that was above and beyond what i expected.

Original review posted by user Jul 08

2 months ago i order a new cover for my hot tub. Price was reasonable and...
TheCoverGuy

Hello, Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with The Cover Guy. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.

Could you please contact us at feedback@thecoverguy.com so that we can rectify the situation for you? Sincerely, Anne Customer Care Manager

Service
The Cover Guy Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
2.1
Delivery took months. The cover was water logged in 2 months and the vinyl destroyed in 6 months. They said when I drilled into the lift plates, that I paid extra for, I voided the warrantee. After threatening legal action, they agreed to replace the foam for $130...

These friggin crooks have a bs pro rated warranty which after one year is pathetic

View more comments
Product
The Cover Guy Hot Tub Cover
Reason of review
Bad quality
This company does not warranty their products as promised. The company states that we have a 5 year warranty with no other stipulations, however, when we reported a problem after only 3 years, the company blames the buyer for poor chemical control of the hot tub with...

Hi Paul, my name is Lisa and I am the customer service manager here at The Cover Guy.

We have received your complains through Facebook, pissedconsumer.com and the BBB. We will be responding to each site.

I am disappointed that you felt you had to use these means to communicate with us.

We always like to work with our customers directly to come up with fair solutions.

I have reviewed all details of your warranty claim. It has been explained to you that this is chemical damage and indeed I do agree with that. The underside of your cover has disintegrated due to sever chemical damage. This sort of chemical damage can also be harmful to your skin so first I would like to recommend that you do visit your local pool and spa store to make sure that the chemicals in your tub are kept in balance to avoid this issue with any cover in the future and more importantly protect the skin of your family.

The pro rated price our staff has provided you with is correct based on the warranty we offer.

A copy of this warranty was shipped with your cover. If you do not have a copy of this please contact me directly and I will provide a electronic copy for your records.

As I mentioned above we always like to work directly with our customers to come up with a fair solution. In addition to the offer that has already been made I have come up with another solution that I feel is fair and I trust you will be satisfied with. -------- (see email sent for pricing) I believe this is more then fair.

If you do wish to proceed with either offer please reach our office at 866 622 6837.

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know. Regards, Lisa The Cover Guy www.thecoverguy.com

Loss