Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Paid for the cover well over 8 weeks ago and still no cover. Get the same answer from Lisa " I will check with our production manager and get back to you" when she gets back I am told another 2 weeks. This is happening to almost every customer that leaves a review. I recommend to anyone that wants to buy a cover DON"T GET IT FROM THE COVER GUY buy it from some one else. Very poorly run business.

Quote:July 7th 2015

Hi, I have inquired with our production manager for a ship date, as soon as I hear back I will respond back to you.

Lisa,

Customer Service

The Cover Guy

June 16th 2015

Hi, Thank you for your email and we do again apologize for the delay. Volume of orders have put our production line slightly behind.

Regards,

Lisa,

Customer Service

The Cover Guy

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write on this website.

If you could identify yourself to me I will look into your situation and contact you directly with a response.

Our regular production delay is 3 to 4 weeks and increases to 5 weeks during peak season.

The manufacturing company we have been using for your area is unable to keep up to our demands and we have redistributed our orders to our other facility.

We are doing our best to communicate with our customers to get the orders out as quick as possible.

Regards