They originally said 4 weeks when I ordered but I emailed (can't get through on status phone number) and then they said 5 weeks , at 5 weeks they said 6 weeks , at 6 weeks they said 7 weeks. Finally got through on phone (different #) and they said another week or more.

When I let the The woman who answered the phone know that I was going to cancel my credit card payment if this was just another put off she got very rude and said I could cancel my credit card payment if I wanted, I tried to explain that I had been told this 3 times previously she didn't seem to care and said I understand you're upset and want to vent, I said no I just want to know if this is the truth. I then looked up independent reviews on the internet and saw how bad this company is with product and service.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

We cannot verify if this is one of our buyers but our company did experience a very high volume of sales from early spring through summer this year. Our production facility did fall behind our standard 3 to 4 weeks production time.

This shipping timeline is based on seasonal volume.

We still want to be able to produce a quality product and have tried to accommodate any buyers wishing to cancel their order.