Same story here. I placed my order on June 8th.

It went into production on June 19th. I've reached out several times to get an update and am being told what I want to hear... however they have failed to deliver. Most recent update said that I would receive tracking number by end of next week...

which would have been 3 days ago now (Friday, August 4th). I'm curious to know if the people who've posted here ever actually got their item(s)?

Also, what was the success in cancelling payment through your credit card company, if you went that route? I'm pretty much over this company right now.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Unfortunately, the same response here too.

We cannot verify if this is one of our buyers as they do not identify themselves.

Our company did experience a very high volume of sales from early spring through summer this year.

Our production facility did fall behind our standard 3 to 4 weeks production time. This shipping timeline is based on seasonal volume.

We are responding to all inquiries.

We do apologize for the delays we are experiencing.

Same story. Ordered June 6th, no cover. After 7 emails and multiple phone calls - a few which were returned, on August 6th, after talking to them and letting them know that if I didn't receive shipping confirmation by August 4th (they had told me I would), I contacted my credit card company and they reversed the charges.

Hi. I have the same problem.

I ordered mine 6/28 and I still don't know when I will get the cover.

I contacted my credit card and made a claim against this company. They were happy to help me.