Took forever to get cover. Product is of the absolute poorest quality.

Paper thin vinyl. I swear if you look at it really hard you can put *** in it. Stitching has failed. Buckles to hold it down fell off.

My original cover lasted for 7 years. This one is barely over a year and is basically shot. Warranty is completely worthless. As a resolution to my issues they have kindly offered to SELL me new vinyl for $150.

I wouldn't pay $.02 for this garbage. What a joke.

Heed my warning and buy a decent cover from a reputable company. Not the Cover Clown.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Hot Tub Cover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Poor Quality

Comments

JumpyBird

Sounds like they may want to spend some time on quality control. In the meantime I am going with a hottubcoverscanada.ca. A+ BBB rating.

TheCoverGuy

Hello, Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with The Cover Guy. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.

Could you please contact us at feedback@thecoverguy.com so that we can rectify the situation for you? Sincerely, Anne Customer Care Manager