3.9

Although I am currently satisfied with the quality and delivery of my hot tub cover, as well as the style and proper cover for my region and the videos that help in the measurement and placement of my cover lifter.. BE AWARE that this company is located in Canada and my credit card charged me a "foreign transaction fee".

That's on me and the card I use and my negligence for not investigating the company's location. But their web site uses the "made in USA" slogan throughout so I naturally thought that the company was in the USA as well.

It added $17.00 to the cost of the cover. BE AWARE THAT YOUR CARD MAY CHARGE THIS FEE!

Review about: The Cover Guy Hot Tub Cover.

Reason of review: Foreign Transaction Fee.

I liked: Ease of ordering.

I didn't like: Foreign transaction fee.

Comments

This is painful to read. I ordered a cover in May, 2018 and now 5 weeks later there is no indication they are going to make/ship it.

What is worse, is that when i asked about the status of the order a few weeks ago, i was told it was shipped in early April, a month before I ordered it. Not only that, but they said it shipped to Florida, but I live in New England. They also claimed they shipped it with Yellow Freight, but a call to that company confirmed they've never seen a shipment scheduled for my address.

Now The Cover Guy people are not returning calls or emails. I have a really bad feeling about this.

Hello, For US customers the covers are made at our US production facilities. For our Canadian customers, the covers are made in Canada.The transaction fee is charged by your credit card company and you should contact them direct to request this be refunded to you.