Absolute worst experience and still not done!I placed an order with this company on August 26th, with the expectation that it would take 3-4 weeks to receive my cover.

A completely realistic expectation since that is what the site stated when I placed my order. After receiving no updates I reached out to the company via email on September 20th and was told "we are in peak season and covers are taking 5 weeks to manufacture this time of year" followed up again on October 3rd where I was told "covers are being manufactured and shipped out in approximately 5-6 weeks" notice how the time just keeps getting longer and longer with each email. Another follow up, response from TCG "due to a overwhelming number of unexpected orders this year we have fallen slightly behind in production" "your cover is going to be shipped the last week in October" !!!! What!!!!.

My response "so now you are telling me it is going to take 8-9 weeks from the time I ordered my cover?" Their response this time 10/06/10 "i got the cover moved up and will be shipped by the end of next week. We will have a tracking number to you either Friday evening (Oct 20) or Monday (Oct 23)" again ???? My response today 10/10/17 "If this order was moved to be shipped the end of the week, shouldn’t I receive a tracking number by Friday October 13th? That is about 8 weeks from my date of purchase.

Not sure why this email was sent on the 6th stating it would be shipped by the end of next week but I wouldn’t get a tricking number till the 20th? So basically everything they say is a run around!!! It's amazing this company is still in business. Please save yourself the trouble and order from another company and PLEASE don't make my mistake and only read reviews from their site.

Once I started noticing there was going to be a problem and searched for other reviews almost ALL were the same terrible experience, funny how those are not listed on their site. BTW please feel free to contact me The Cover Guy or verify the contents of this review for a response!!!! Order placed August 26th. Customer initials KC.

Also I've sent several emails and pulled exact info from emails above.Should have no issue verifying unless you have tons of orders from the 26th for a custom hot tub cover that has STILL not been shipped and where the customer is emailing like crazy.

Review about: The Cover Guy Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with The Cover Guy?

Comments

Update- I received notification today that my cover has shipped.I will say that once the company told me an actual date that our cover would ship by, they followed through.

I will update once more once the cover is received (per tracking info should be by the 17th) with info about the quality of the cover.Crossing my fingers all will be good with that.

kattie6485

Update to this review. I was emailed today that I would receive a tracking number by Monday October 16th. Crossing my fingers that it comes!