Bronx, New York

Update by user Jul 16, 2014

Since posting I have received a call from a lady named Claire from The cover guy. After a wonderful conversation with Claire.

She offered to replace the vinyl top of the cover and also gave me some great advice on keeping the cover during the harsh winter months. So I will have to eat pie on this one.

The cover guy came through for me thanks to Claire. So if any of you have a problem with your cover from the Coverguy company ask for Claire.

Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2014

The Cover guy Covers are a ripoff. My cover started coming apart at the seams after one season.

The warranty is a joke. They mark up the cover and prorate the *** out of it. They also mark up the shipping to pay for the cover. You will pay the same price or more for the replacement cover and it will only look good for maybe one season if you are lucky.

i will post pictures soon I contacted the cover guy and they wanted me to pay over 400 dollars for a replacement after i sent them pictures of the seems coming apart, the flaps the cover the speakers lifting at a slight breeze, the center bowing causing puddling the total fading of the fabric, the leaking of rain water into the hottub and the interiour of the cover itself causing ice to form on the inside of the cover.

Just about everything that can be wrong with a cover wrong with this cover. No overlap on any of the stitching allowing weather to consume the cover and the hot tub it is supposed to protect.

Comments

Cover Guys customer service is terrible...I could worse but I wont...We ordered a 7ft cover...they sent a 70 inch cover.....They said we ordered wrong..which I think is a crock..but either way...we spent 400 on a cover that is tooo small...and they wont do anything about it..o yes they said they would order us another for a small fee of 225...then she said she would help me with a blog to sell it on ebay or kijiji..you told her I didnt need helping selling the thing..just needed their help in getting the right size cover...But she more or less said we are stuck with it and that was it..

I will never order through CoverGuy again..their customers service SUCKS...Thanks Amanda

for NOTHING!!!!

@Anonymous

this is not a complaint..Claire called me to help me out with the wrong size cover we have..she was really nice..and now has 're ordered another cover ..we r happy with the end result..Ty.Claire for helping us out ..such a pleasant lady..Ty aga in...

Thank you for working with us Bob. We are glad we could make a compromise and get this worked out for you as well as find a solution for your speaker bump flaps.