Richmond, Virginia

I paid an extra fee to have my cover expedited. It was supposedly shipped two weeks ago, when I went to track it on the freight line website, the tracking number would not work.

Email number 1 to the cover guy about this got a reply of, “I’m looking into it”. No reply until several hours later with a new tracking number. I enter that in, and it supposedly has been sitting in Atlanta for two weeks. I call the cover guy and get voicemail , really?

An online company of this size and they don’t have reps to answer your call? So I call the freight company, they tell me they never received the cover, only the documents. I call the cover guy back, more voicemail, I send two more emails, asking for a phone call back and they just reply that they are looking into it. Still no return phone call.

I have wasted a month with this company.

Worst customer service ever, I can’t believe they are still in business, wondering if the company is some sort of scam. I will now have to dispute my credit card charge and start all over with another company, very upset.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Hot Tub Cover.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

TheCoverGuy

Hello, Thank you for letting us know about your experience with The Cover Guy. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.

Could you please contact us at feedback@thecoverguy.com so that we can rectify this situation for you? Sincerely, Anne Customer Care Manager