going on 7 weeks, total lack of communication. they promise a review of your order, never happened try asking for updates, if you get one it's just blowing you off and not answering your question.

no one ever answers the phone website says 24/7 response, more like 1 day a week I wish I could comment on the product but I don't have it ask for a refund and to cancel the order, no reply best job of scamming the public I have seen in a long time I am completely confident that all of the positive reviews are total bull *** Why do I need to enter 100 words when it only takes a few? Run away from this place as fast as you can

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Customer Care.

Reason of review: all of the above.

The Cover Guy Cons: Customer service, Delivery.

Comments

We cannot verify if this is one of our buyers as they do not identify themselves.

Our company did experience a very high volume of sales from early spring through summer this year.

Our production facility did fall behind our standard 3 to 4 weeks production time. This shipping timeline is based on seasonal volume.

All orders are reviewed and we do email you if we have concerns regarding your measurements.

If we did not send you one then yours were fine.

Due to the higher volume of work from higher sales, our staff was not able to respond to inquiries in the timely manner we prefer and we apologies for this.

Our company has been in business well over 30 years now, selling over 25000 covers a year.