Calgary, Alberta

Do NOT order from the Cover Guy. I ordered by cover on June 3/14 after ordering with a promised 3-4 week delivery. I received an email on June 20/14 saying it was in production. I called on June 30/14 and was told the cover would be shipped the following week. It is July 21/14 and I received an email today saying the cover was put into production.

7 weeks later, I have no cover and no explanation. What a fraud and you notice their website has only 5 star ratings.

I would like the company to provide an honest explanation. Nothing but lies - do not support this company!

Comments

We ordered our cover June 30th. 3-4 week delivery.

So far no cover Aug. 4th

@Waiting

Same for me. Still waiting...

@Anonymous

Hello Anonymous - Please email me claire@thecoverguy.com or call 1-866-622-6837 ext 207 and I will look into this for you. You will need to identify yourself, I will need your name and/or order number.

@Waiting

Hello Waiting - Please email me claire@thecoverguy.com or call 1-866-622-6837 ext 207 and I will look into this for you. I will need your name and/or order number.

Claire

Hello - If you could contact me to identify yourself, we will look into this for you. 1-866-652-6837 ext 207 or claire@thecoverguy.com