My second cover, the first would have been under warranty (4 years out of a 5 year warranty) but I lost the paper work.The second came with their 7 year guarantee and I saved the paper work.
I enquired about the warranty and It has now been 7 weeks and no answer about the warranty. Pictures were sent, emails exchanged and they said they would look into it. I bought there deluxe version with the new vapour barrier claim, lasted 3 years maybe and then the thing became waterlogged and is too heavy now. It causes the seem to rip and handles came off, even the lock straps came off.
So much for Canadian durability!I see others have had the same complaint with this new but crappy vapour barrier technology.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hot Tub Cover
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "We have 3 crane toilets and 2 out of the 3 tanks have spontaneously ruptured in the the past year with the most recent one in August while we were..."
- "My second cover, the first would have been under warranty (4 years out of a 5 year warranty) but I lost the paper work. The second came with their 7..."
- "I absolutely love my Barefoot Spa. I've never owned a hot tub prior to this, so was a bit apprehensive when first considering Barefoot. Them not having local..."
- "We hired Andy Barbe inc. to renovate our basement. He had a totally unfinished basement to start with and was to complete it from June 15 till September 1st. On..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "I took my car into Carstar after an accident and here is what happened: When I arrived to pick up the vehicle, the employee assured me that it was in complete..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."