My second cover, the first would have been under warranty (4 years out of a 5 year warranty) but I lost the paper work.The second came with their 7 year guarantee and I saved the paper work.
I enquired about the warranty and It has now been 7 weeks and no answer about the warranty. Pictures were sent, emails exchanged and they said they would look into it. I bought there deluxe version with the new vapour barrier claim, lasted 3 years maybe and then the thing became waterlogged and is too heavy now. It causes the seem to rip and handles came off, even the lock straps came off.
So much for Canadian durability!I see others have had the same complaint with this new but crappy vapour barrier technology.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hot Tub Cover
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "Buyer BEWARE!!! Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping. Owner blames it all on your abuse of their..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago. Sales and service was awesome. We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "We hired Andy Barbe inc. to renovate our basement. He had a totally unfinished basement to start with and was to complete it from June 15 till September 1st. On..."
- "Short version: ordered a microwave from Amazon.ca. UPS delivered it. Delivery driver just slammed it on it's side on the porch shattering the door. Now I have to carry a..."