Vicksburg, Michigan
1.4

I ordered my deluxe cover 11-7-14, said I should receive it by 12-5-14. Finally deliver 12-16-14.

It was the WRONG color, size, and if this was the deluxe cover with 2 upgrades I didn't want it. (Peace of light weight junk) I refused delivery of it. Took me 4 days of calling, leaving messages, e-mailing to get a response. They will not refund my money because its a custom made top.

I call, e-mail to find out what's going on with little to NO response. Very poor customer service skills.

I just want my money back. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone....

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Cover.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

call your credit card company and have them stop payment. They will do an inquiry.

Make sure you send them email from them such as the form you signed off on. you will win with that kind of proof showing they sent the wrong cover.

A $50.00 dollar discount is not sufficient for the length of time I have waited for a cover I ordered 0n NOVEMBER 7th, and should have received on or before December 5. The lies your company tells are out of control.

Example; 1) The delivery company picked up the wrong cover at the airport. 2) We found your cover at a different terminal. 3) The delivery co. won't respond back with a picture of the shipping label.

4) Let me check and I'll call you right back. (3 days latter I have to call back.

I'm sorry I for got.) I have kept notes from all of my calls, so nice try again with the lies.

I WANT A FULL REFUND.

I am so sick of the LIES that come from company. Do not do business with them ever..

@Anonymous

Dear Ann,

We repeatedly informed you that we had to wait for the transport company to investigate and confirm that your shipment was lost before taking the next step. December 31st alone we called you three times.

In the meanwhile we did offer you compensation for the inconvenience this caused you while the tracking occurred and hoping that your order would be found. Unfortunately once the orders ship they are in the hands of freight companies and we can only relay the information that they provide us. There were no lies but unfortunate delays.

On December 31st we have agreed to a full refund as your order was officially lost. You were told this would be issued this week as January 1st and 2nd the accounting office was closed for the stat holiday.

Unfortunately there is a small percentage of orders that have shipping issues which we try to resolve in a timely manner. With over 25 years in the custom hot tub cover business the consumer can be assured that we are a reputable company.

Happy hot tubing,

Claire The Cover Guy

Hello Ann,

On Tuesday December 16th you contacted us as the cover that was shipped to you was not the one you custom ordered. This is correct there was a mix up with the shipping labels.

I see on the notes that we returned your call and left a voicemail. We contacted the production department to track your order. There was a delay with this process due to the Christmas holiday shut down which began on Friday leaving only skeleton staff available for two weeks.

You called our office again on December 31st and the manager was contacted while on vacation to help with your issue. You were told that a refund would be issued this week.

Please allow 48-72 hours for the credit card company to post your refund once you receive the email that it has been issued from us.

You titled your complaint 1-1-14 (?2015) still waiting for my cover while on 12-31-2014 we said we would refund you. However, if you would like a cover, please contact me at extension 207 (re your order # 139596) to confirm so that we may manufacture a new one for you with priority manufacturing and shipping.

We do have people involved in the process from order taking to shipping and human error does occur. We do our best to fix any mistakes that happen however we also have to allow time to investigate.

Unfortunately Ann’s happened just prior to when most of the staff was away for the two-week Christmas / New Year shut down.

Sincerely, Claire The Cover Guy